David Raya

Arsenal EXPLORING signing Brentford goalkeeper 

Arenal are reportedly considering signing Brentford goalkeeper David Raya this summer. The Gunners have one of the Premier League’s best shot-stoppers in Aaron Ramsdale. However, according to the latest reports by 90min, they are interested in bringing Raya to the Emirates this summer as a backup for Ramsdale. The Spanish goalie has entered the final twelve months of his contract at the Brentford Community Stadium and has told the club that he is keen on a summer move.  Top European clubs have expressed an interest in his services, with Bayern Munich being one of the interested parties. Read more: RB Leipzig gives Manchester City DEADLINE to complete deal for defensive target  But according to Fabrizio Romano, talks between Raya and the Bavarians have broken down, and there is no chance the goalie will sign for the Bundesliga giants. As such, Arsenal are now considering making a move for him as they want him to provide more competition for Ramsdale. The Gunners wanted Raya before they struck a deal to sign Aaron Ramsdale in the summer of 2021. Per the report, Raya is happy to battle Ramsdale for a starting spot – a message he also conveyed to Manchester United when the Red Devils enquired earlier this year.

Read More »

Ousmane Dembele AGREES Personal terms with PSG

Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele have reportedly agreed to join Paris Saint-Germain this summer after holding talks with the French club. The France international has entered the final 12 months of his contract at Camp Nou and was talking with Barcelona over a new deal. Xavi’s side wanted to keep him after he became a key figure under the Spanish coach. However, the 26-year-old wants improved wages, so talks between him and Barce have not progressed. However, according to reports by Italian football expert Fabrizio Romano, Dembele has indicated an interest in singing for Ligue 1 heavyweights PSG this summer.  Read more: Lautaro Martinez ‘disappointed’ with Romelu Lukaku over Inter saga The French club want to sign him before the end of the month as the 26-year-old has a clause in his contract that would allow him to leave for €50m if it is triggered by midnight on Monday, the end of July, after which the clause doubles to €100m.  PSG could finalise the signing of Dembele by paying his release clause, which is an option now that personal terms are agreed upon. Per the report, Dembele has agreed to a five-year deal with PSG, with the French club informing Barcelona of the situation.  The two clubs have held talks, and how they develop in the coming hours will determine whether PSG will need to pay the release clause or come to an agreement with Barcelona.

Read More »

Lautaro Martinez ‘disappointed’ with Romelu Lukaku over Inter saga

Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez has admitted he was disappointed with his ex-teammate Romelu Lukaku over his conduct as the Nerazzurri tried to re-sign him from Chelsea. Chelsea and Inter had been locked in transfer talks for months and were finally nearing an agreement over a permanent move for Lukaku, who had spent last year on loan at  San Siro. However, the Belgian failed to return Inter’s calls and was accused of holding talks with fierce rivals Juventus. Lukaku’s action infuriated Inter, who wasted little time in abandoning their quest for the deal, ending hopes of another reunion between Martinez and Lukaku, who were one of Europe’s fiercest strike forces just a few years ago. His action has drawn the wrath of his former teammate and strike partner, Martinez. The Belgian had publicly and privately insisted he would never entertain a move to another Italian side, as he was keen on a move to San Siro. Read more: Liverpool to make improved offer worth £45m for Romeo Lavia But his failure to keep his promise took a toll on Martinez, who spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport about the whole saga. “I was disappointed; it’s the truth,” he said. “I also tried to call him in those days of chaos, but he never answered me, the same he did with my other teammates. “After so many years together, after so many things lived together, I was disappointed. Thankfully, it’s his choice. I wish him the best. But I didn’t expect this attitude.”

Read More »

RB Leipzig gives Manchester City DEADLINE to complete deal for defensive target 

RB Leipzig have told Manchester City that they must conclude the deal to sign Josko Gvardiol before the Premier League season starts. The Cityzens have made Gvardiol their primary defensive target this summer. They have already agreed to personal terms with the Croatian centre half. However, RB Leipzig are demanding a world record £86m to part ways with their defensive star. While the two clubs remain locked in negotiations over the structure of the deal, the German Bundesliga side has set a deadline for the agreement to be concluded. Read more: Mauricio Pochettino responds to Chelsea links to Kylian Mbappe According to reports, Leipzig has asked City to ensure they have completed the deal before the Premier League season starts to allow the German club to sign a replacement for Gvardiol. The Bundesliga side, who are open to selling the 21-year-old, need a replacement. They are eyeing both Feynoord’s Lutsharel Geertruida and Lyon’s Castello Lukeba. City have signed just Mateo Kovacic so far this summer. online pharmacy buy advair rotahaler no insurance with best prices today in the USA But there is outside interest in a host of their players including Kyle Walker, Aymeric Laporte and Bernardo Silva. online pharmacy buy cozaar no insurance with best prices today in the USA Meanwwhile Riyad Mahrez is set to be announced as an Al-Ahli player for £30m. Leipzig faces Bayern in the German Super Cup on August 12, and Marco Rose wants his squad set before that date. City also kick off their Premier League campaign against newly-promoted Burnley that weekend.

Read More »

Liverpool to make improved offer worth £45m for Romeo Lavia

Liverpool will reportedly submit a second offer for Southampton midfielder Romeo Lavia. The Reds have made the 19-year-old one of their key midfield targets this summer after several of their midfielders departed. online pharmacy order paxil with best prices today in the USA They have opened talks with Southampton for his signature, with an initial £40m submitted yesterday. online pharmacy order xenical with best prices today in the USA However, the Saints rejected that £37m offer as they value the midfielder, who they bought for less than £12m last year at £50m. Read more: Kylian Mbappe REJECTS Al-Hilal’s mega offer Although Liverpool does not intend the match Southampton’s £50m valuation, reports by 90min claim, they will return with a £45m offer for the 19-yead-old. Jurgen Klopp’s side believes their second offer will be enough to convince Southampton to part ways with Lavia, who has already indicated interest in joining the Reds. online pharmacy buy clomiphene no prescription with best prices today in the USA The Belgian, who is also attracting interest from Chelsea and Arsenal, has already agreed personal terms with Liverpool. online pharmacy buy femara no prescription with best prices today in the USA

Read More »

Erik ten Hag admits Manchester United NEED a new striker this summer 

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has stated that his side must buy a striker this summer after watching his side lose 2-0 to Real Madrid. The Red Devils were beaten in Houston by Madrid, who scored through Jude Bellingham and Joselu. The Spanish giants were scintillating in attack and could have scored more, but for the good performance of Andre Onana in the United goal. Meanwhile, Ten Hag’s side failed to trouble the Madrid defence, suggesting they would struggle again in front of goal this season. Read more: Manchester United won’t OVERPAY for Rasmus Hojlund despite Atalanta’s huge asking price The Dutchman acknowledged his side’s need to bring in more firepower after trailing behind the rest of the Premier League’s top-six in goals scored last season. “Absolutely,” he said after the game when asked about his side’s performance in the attack.  “Two things: the pressing can be better from the start and scoring goals. I think we need more players capable of being one-on-one. We had the situation. It was (Marcus) Rashford, Scott McTominay and (Alejandro) Garnacho. You have to score. “We created some very good chances, but we have to be more clinical and score goals from those situations. We had a couple of them – three or four good chances – but we stayed in the game until the last minute and then conceded the second goal. “It’s always difficult to see. It’s like looking in a (crystal ball), but we are working 24/7. We’ll do all in power to get this done.” The Old Trafford side remain locked in talks with Atalanta in the hope of thrashing out a deal for Rasmus Hojlund.They have already suubmitted an opening bid of £42 million plus £8.5m in add-ons. Asked about Hojland, Ten Hag replied: “We never talk about players under contract with another club. We have our targets. We are 24/7, we are busy with it, with the right player to sign a contract with us.”

Read More »

Mauricio Pochettino responds to Chelsea links to Kylian Mbappe

Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino has responded to the club’s rumoured interest in Kylian Mbappe. Paris Saint-Germain put Mbappe up for sale this summer after he informed them he would not extend his contract beyond 2024. Several clubs have been linked with a move for him. Meanwhile, Saudi Arabian side Al Hilal have already presented a world-record £259m bid for the forward. While PSG has accepted the offer, Mbappe hasn’t approved the deal. The 24-year-old is holding out for a move to Real Madrid, but that has not stopped him from being linked with other clubs across Europe, such as Chelsea.  Read more: Kylian Mbappe REJECTS Al-Hilal’s mega offer However, according to reports, his links to Chelsea have come from intermediaries acting on behalf of PSG to find an alternative buyer. Chelsea coach Mauricio Pochettino, who worked with Mbappe, has declared that his club aren’t interested in signing the Frenchman. “I think in our past we were at Paris Saint-Germain and with Kylian and think I need to be conscious that I cannot talk,” Pochettino said. “Everything you talk is too much noise. It is a situation that is very delicate and one they need to fix in Paris with Kylian. For our side, I have nothing to say.” He added: “We are working on our reality; our reality is different. From my side, nothing to say, only to support them. “I hope they find a solution for both sides. It is a club that I love because I was a player, a captain and a coach. With Kylian, we created a very good relationship; I hope they can find the best solution for both sides.”

Read More »

Anthony Elanga joins Nottingham Forest

Anthony Elanga has completed a move to Nottingham Forest from Manchester United. The Swedish international joins the Premier League club for an undisclosed fee and has signed a five-year deal, keeping him at the City Ground until 2028. After deciding it was time to leave Old Trafford due to reduced game time and more competition in the wings, Elanga was approached by Everton and Forest. But the 21-year-old rejected the Toffees due to fears that he does not fit into Sean Dyche’s tactical plan. He has signed for Forest, where he feels is the ‘perfect next step’ for his career. Speaking after sealing the move to City Ground, Elanga said: “It’s a proud moment, not only for me but for my family as well. “It’s the perfect next step for me in my career. “It’s a big step, and I’m really looking forward to playing in front of the Forest fans at the City Ground. I had interest from elsewhere, but for me, Nottingham Forest feels like the perfect place.” Read more: Tottenham owner makes decision on Harry Kane’s future amid Daniel Levy stand-off  He added: “I’ve been here with United, and from the minute I stepped out for the warm-up, I could hear them from the changing room. It’s a special place, but being here with Forest, I feel like it will be even more special. “I’m really ready for the challenge, and I just want to embrace everything and get to work.” Ross Wilson, Forest’s chief football officer, said: “Anthony had several excellent options in front of him to choose from, so we are naturally delighted that from those, he has chosen to become a Nottingham Forest player. “From the first meeting we had, he was so committed to all aspects of how he can continue to develop working with Steve [Cooper] on the pitch, whilst he was also excited and embracing the ambitions Mr Marinakis has for the football club.” Elanga joined Manchester United in 2014, rising through the youth ranks at the club before making his senior debut towards the end of the 2020/21 season. He made 55 appearances for the Red Devils, scoring four times. He also won the club’s Young Player of the Year award in 2020.

Read More »

Kylian Mbappe REJECTS Al-Hilal’s mega offer

Paris Saint-Germain superstar Kylian Mbappe has reportedly rejected the proposal to join Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal. PSG put the French winger on sale this summer because he refused to sign a new contract at the club with one year left in his current deal. The French club believe he has an agreement to move to Real Madrid next year and have told him he has to find a new club as they do not want to lose him for free next summer. Read more: Tottenham owner makes decision on Harry Kane’s future amid Daniel Levy stand-off  With the 24-year-old on the market, Al-Hilal put in a world-record £259 million bid for Mbappe, which PSG accepted. They now granted the Saudi Arabian club permission to speak to Mbappe. However, Madrid-based news outlet Relevo reports that Mbappe ‘does not want to play in Saudi Arabia’ despite Al-Hilal’s stunning bid. Per the report, the Frenchman is determined to see out the final year of his contract with the reigning French champions, even if that means he will sit on the bench throughout next season. His decision would represent a significant challenge for new PSG boss Luis Enrique, particularly should the reigning champions struggle.   The 24-year-old was already left out of PSG’s pre-season tour of Japan and South Korea, with his future a significant headache for the Ligue 1 side.

Read More »

Manchester United won’t OVERPAY for Rasmus Hojlund despite Atalanta’s huge asking price

Manchester United are reportedly willing to pay only £60m for their number one striker target Rasmus Hojlund. The Danish international has emerged as United’s priority signing to fill the number nine position ahead of the new season. United have been in talks with Atalanta for weeks, and it is understood that they are ready to submit their opening bid. online pharmacy buy prelone with best prices today in the USA However, according to Sportsmail, the Red Devils are determined not to spend above £60m on Hojlund, who only cost Atalanta £15m when he moved from Sturm Graz eleven months ago. Read more: Chelsea submit £39m bid for Michael Olise Atalanta values the 20-year-old at £86m, but that is way more than what United expected to pay for a striker who scored nine goals in Serie A last season. The Old Trafford side are operating on a tight budget due to FFP rules. online pharmacy valtrex for sale with best prices today in the USA Having already spent £110m on the acquisition of Mason Mount and Andre Onana, United will already have to sell players to sign Hojlund beyond the £60m mark they have in mind. According to sources, paying an additional £10m on the Danish striker will affect any future business due to Financial Fair Play restrictions. online pharmacy mounjaro for sale with best prices today in the USA Meanwhile, Erik ten Hag’s side is also interested in Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani. However, they have ruled themselves out of the race for Kane even though Spurs owner Joe Lewis has told chairman Daniel Levy to sell the England captain this summer if he doesn’t extend his one-year contract at the club. online pharmacy buy propranolol with best prices today in the USA online pharmacy diflucan for sale with best prices today in the USA

Read More »