Interested in learning the football betting formula to winning more bets? Then you will love this football betting infographic we put together.
In this masterpiece, you will find information on all aspect of football betting. Some of the things you will learn include:
1. What football betting really means
2. Some important betting statistics
3. Some betting terms you need to be familiar with
4. Top betting mistakes punters make
5 Top tips to help you win more bets
Interested? Check out the infographic below.
What is football betting?
Football betting is the process of predicting the result of a football match and placing a bet (wager) on the outcome of the match
Football Betting Statistics Every Punter
- 84% of adult in the USA has placed a bet once in their lifetime
- In 2016, more than 1.93 billion euros was generated through football betting alone in Europe
- The online gaming market is forecasted to increase to 59.79 billion U.S. dollars in 2020.
- Global sports betting is worth $3trillion with Nigerians spending more than 1.8b on sport betting daily
Football Betting Terms:
- Odds- Refers to a price where the odds are less than evens (fractional) or 2 (decimal)
- Point spread – The predicted scoring differential between two opponents as quoted by a sports book.
- Price- betting odds
- Accumulator – A series of bets on multiple outcomes, all outcomes must be successful for the Punter to win the bet
- Handicap -A system used by bookmakers to make a one-sided event become a more attractive betting proposition to the punter.
Top Football Betting Mistakes to Avoid Always
- Always bet cautiously
- Not using any methodology when it comes to betting
- Not choosing the right bookmarker
- Not understanding how betting works
- Trying to win a lot of money with so little money
- Betting more than you can afford to lose
- Betting on emotions
- Not doing research before you start betting
10 Tips to Win more Football Bets
- Have account with different bookmakers
- Always Play over 2.5 goals for these teams
- Beware of scams
- Know your team inside out
- The favorite may not always win
- The fewer selections, the better
- Be data driven- always record and analyze your bets
- Never bet more than you can lose
- Have a specific account for betting
- Be patient
Share this on your website or drop your opinion in the comment.